Hot Line: 1800 313 1920 | Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAX INTEGRATED SERVICES
Pest Control Experts!!!
Wood Borer Management
Wood borers are tiny beetles whose larvae feed extensively on wood and destroy it. They damage wood at the larval stage for food. Once they turn adults, they eat their way into the wood and leave back holes that damage your furniture over a long period of time. If you spot any such holes in your wooden furniture, it is your first clue to get a treatment for wood boring beetles done.
You will also see a lot of wooden frass (powder) that keeps falling through tiny pin holes in your wooden surface is a symptom of wood borer attack/infestation. Wood borer infestations are far more likely to happen in areas with high humidity, such as poorly-ventilated crawl spaces.
How We Can Help?
- India’s leading Wood Borer Treatment Company.
- Wood borer treatment is an expert’s job and requires extensive inspection.
- Experts use special syringes to inject wood preservative chemicals into the holes made by the wood borers to combat the wood borer infestation in your wooden furniture. This is followed by a second round of treatment after 15 days to kill/destroy newly hatched wood borer. We also inject the chemicals that contain oil base to prevent further damage.
- It could take around 2-3 weeks for you to see results.
- The 45 days contract covers 2 services with a gap of 15 days.
- Max Integrated Services experts continuously monitor the effectiveness of control strategy at a regular interval of 15 days throughout the contract period.
- Within the contract period if you have a complaint after a service; our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
- With an Extended Warranty, if you face any problem post your contract expiry our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
Get Your Quote
[wpforms id=”731″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Toll Free :
1800 313 1920