Hot Line: 1800 313 1920 | Mail Us: email@example.com
MAX INTEGRATED SERVICES
Pest Control Experts!!!
Know The Bee
Although bees can be considered to be a nuisance to most people, we at Max Integrated Services consider them to have a great ecological importance. In light of this, we conduct a professional service that is eco-friendly by removing the hives and solving your problem without killing the bees*.*Proper access to the hive is needed.
Things to know
How We Can Help?
The service is completely eco-friendly and our technicians ensure that the bees are not killed during removal. Our trained technicians delicately displace bees from the hive using eco-friendly methods. The hive is then removed, forcing the bees to relocate.
Bees are essential pollinators and are critical to the eco-system. Bees are protected by the Indian Wildlife Protection Act of 1972 which makes killing them illegal.
- Max Integrated Services provides a one-time service specific to the requirements of the customer.
- For swarms that are easily accessible you could try a local beekeeper or any other beekeepers association who may be interested in removing the bees.
- If practicable, we may be able to successfully remove and relocate bee swarms without harming the nest. But normally the nest is within a structure, such as a wall void of a roof line, so we are limited to using a pressurized pesticide application wearing protective clothing to exterminate the nest.
- Our Technicians will advise you regarding anything that is attracting Bees into the area.
- Max Integrated Services experts continuously monitor the effectiveness of control strategy at a regular interval of 15 days throughout the contract period.
- Within the contract period if you have a complaint after a service; our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
- With an Extended Warranty, if you face any problem post your contract expiry our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
Get Your Quote
[wpforms id=”731″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Toll Free :
1800 313 1920