Hot Line: 1800 313 1920 | Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAX INTEGRATED SERVICES
Pest Control Experts!!!
Know The Termite
Termites also known as white ants, feed on cellulose found in wood, paper & cotton in forests. As forests disappear, termites are entering our homes from the soil through walls to eat furniture, structural wood, paper, books, currency notes and even valuable documents kept in safe and lockers. Termites need moisture for their survival, and hence presence of damp walls and water seepage attracts termites.
Termites pass more wind than humans and create methane gas. There are over 2300 species of termites of which about 220 are found in India. Termite infestation and breeding happens under the ground. This makes it difficult for you to spot them. A single termite egg can manifest itself into a colony again in no time. Termites work 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week and never sleep. Like vampires, they don’t like sunlight and can actually die if exposed to it. That’s why they travel in mud tubes and live in nests either below or above ground. Termite queens can live for between 15 and 25 years. A termite queen can lay 40,000 eggs per day. Some termite nests can contain up to 2 million termites.
How We Can Help?
- Max Integrated Services offers both Post-construction and Pre-construction Termite Treatment – TMS.
- Our termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique that creates a chemical barrier that can’t be detected.
- Water based Drill Fill Seal (DFS) Technique is created after years of research. 45 degree holes are drilled at exact 1 foot gap across all edges touching the floor; they are filled with Bayer’s chemical & sealed with chalk and white cement. This chemical in the walls keep killing termites
- Max Integrated Services also protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect them from future termite infestation.
- Also, we would like to emphasize that our termite treatment doesn’t repel termites, it kills them!
- It is hassle-free, cost-effective, non-messy and absolutely safe for humans and pets.
- Right application and good quality chemicals make sure that in approx. 7-15 days termites disappear, unlike other chemicals that only repel them and cause them to spread while damaging your property.
- It takes approx. 15 days for the entire termite colony to get affected. So post 2nd week you will start seeing visible results.
- Within the contract period if you have a complaint after a service; our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
Get Your Quote
Toll Free :
1800 313 1920